Students at UNIL - Change of address, civil status and personal data


Please inform as soon as possible of your changes of address, civil status and/or personal data (join supporting documents).

If you have a work contract with UNIL, please announce any changes to the Human Ressources (Service des ressources humaines)


the French version of the registration conditions prevails