| Online application to a Master programme with a Bachelor issued by a Swiss university or a Swiss university of applied sciences (HES)
Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme:
- a passport format photograph
- a copy of the upper secondary school diploma, the university or HES diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received).
- a copy of all transcripts obtained in all examinations taken at the university or HES.
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
If the diploma giving entitlement to registration is issued only during the summer preceding immediately the beginning of the academic year, the candidate uploads the other documents within the specified deadline, indicating the date on which the copy of the diploma giving access to UNIL will be sent to the Admissions Office.
|more details concerning the registration procedure|
|In order to confirm their registration the following documents must be provided by candidates :
For Swiss diplomas : if the university diploma has not yet been obtained, the final transcript or a certificate confirming that the student has fulfilled all the prerequisites to obtain the degree has to be provided.
I will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor issued by a Swiss university or a Swiss university of applied sciences (HES) and wish to apply for a Master programme