Exchange at UNIL


Exchange IN

Is your university a partner university of UNIL ?

If your university is a partner university of UNIL, please submit your application to the "Study Abroad Office" or the "International Relations Office" of your home university.

For more information


Exchange OUT

If you are a student at UNIL, you have numerous administrative and financial facilities to accomplish part of your studies in another Swiss or foreign university.

For more information, refer to the website of the international exchange programmes of UNIL.

The different exchange possibilities are regularly updated on this website.



the French version of the registration conditions prevails